Deploying Multiple VMs with ARM Templates or how to use ‘Copy’ and ‘CopyIndex’
I’ll preface with a few of the resources I’ve used so far in my Azure study journey
- 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Tools, Resources and Progress
If you’ve been following this series of posts (can you call two posts a series?), then you will have the tools, resources, tempates and scripts to;
- Deploy a new Network and subnet containing an IaaS AD controller into an Azure subscription.
- Deploy a new WindowsVM and perform a domain join operation.
That’s great, but what if you want to deploy multiple VMs? This is where ‘Copy’ and ‘CopyIndex’ come in.Read More »Deploying Multiple VMs with ARM Templates or how to use ‘Copy’ and ‘CopyIndex’